Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Cannot view recipient data

Level 6

Hello, I'm getting the below error. Please help

WDB-200001 SQL statement 'SELECT R0.sLastName, R0.sFirstName, R0.sEmail, R0.sSalutation, R0.sMiddleName, R0.sAccount, R0.iStatus, R0.sCompany, R0.iGender, R0.sLanguage, R0.tsBirth, R0.iBlackList, R0.iFolderId, R0.iEmailFormat, R0.sMobilePhone, R0.sFax, R0.sPhone, R0.sOrigin, R0.iCustomerId, R0.sAddress1, R0.sAddress2, R0.sAddress3, R0.sAddress4, R0.sZipCode, R0.sCity, R0.sCountryCode, R0.sStateCode, AllNonNull3(R0.sZipCode , R0.sCity , R0.sLastName), R0.iAddrErrorCount, R0.iAddrQuality, R0.tsAddrLastCheck, R0.sText1, R0.sText2, R0.sText3, R0.sText4, R0.sText5, R0.iBoolean1, R0.iBoolean2, R0.iBoolean3, R0.iRecipientId, R0.iHouseholdId, F1.sLabel, F1.iFolderId, F1.sFullName, H2.iHouseholdId, H2.iMembershipId, H2.sMailingName, H2.sMailingNameCompliment, H2.**bleep**traLine, H2.sHomePhone, H2.sBusinessPhone, H2.sCellPhone, H2.sAddressLine, H2.sApartment, H2.sCity, H2.sState, H2.sZipCode, H2.sCountry, case when E'eng' = E'fra' then C3.sLabelFR else case when E'eng' = E'deu' then C3.sLabelDE else case when E'eng' = E'jpn' then C3.sLabelJA else C3.sLabelEN end end end, C3.sIsoA2, COALESCE(case when E'eng' = E'jpn' then NULL else COALESCE(S4.sCode, '') || E' - ' end, '') || COALESCE(case when E'eng' = E'fra' then S4.sLabelFR else case when E'eng' = E'deu' then S4.sLabelDE else case when E'eng' = E'jpn' then S4.sLabelJA else S4.sLabelEN end end end, ''), S4.sCode, S4.sCountryCode, case when E'eng' = E'fra' then C5.sLabelFR else case when E'eng' = E'deu' then C5.sLabelDE else case when E'eng' = E'jpn' then C5.sLabelJA else C5.sLabelEN end end end, case when E'eng' = E'fra' then C5.sLabelFR else case when E'eng' = E'deu' then C5.sLabelDE else case when E'eng' = E'jpn' then C5.sLabelJA else C5.sLabelEN end end end, C5.sIsoA2, R0.mData FROM NmsRecipient R0 INNER JOIN XtkFolder xf ON (R0.iFolderId=xf.iFolderId AND xf.iFolderId=6462) JOIN XtkFolder F1 ON (F1.iFolderId = R0.iFolderId) JOIN AdnHousehold H2 ON (H2.iHouseholdId = R0.iHouseholdId) LEFT JOIN NmsCountry C3 ON (C3.sIsoA2 = R0.sCountryCode) LEFT JOIN NmsState S4 ON (S4.sCode = R0.sStateCode AND S4.sCountryCode = R0.sCountryCode) LEFT JOIN NmsCountry C5 ON (C5.sIsoA2 = S4.sCountryCode) WHERE (R0.iRecipientId = :#(1)#)' could not be executed.
Param(0)=1630
WDB-200011 The requested database record does not exist.
Unable to load document of type 'Recipients (nms:recipient)' because link 'household' with condition '@householdId = 0' not found in the database.
------
Error while loading the detail.
Either a data does not exist, or you do not have access to the data.
------

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sanjana12 ,

You are receiving below error: 

Unable to load document of type 'Recipients (nms:recipient)' because link 'household' with condition '@householdId = 0' not found in the database.

This error occurs whenever there's no Recipient record associated with Household Schema.

Ex: Recipient 'xyz' does not hold any household.

Add a value zero record in Household schema( Household Id =0), so that all non existent Household records will map to zero value.

Thanks,

Jyoti

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @Sanjana12 

There is a link between recipients and the household schema. You are missing the householdId in the recipient schema.

Add householdId id in recipient schema and it should work.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 6

I can see household id here. I'm new so don't know a lot about this

<element desc="Recipients associated with Household" label="Households" name="household"
revLink="recipient" target="adn:household" type="link">
<join xpath-dst="@householdId" xpath-src="@householdId"/>

Community Advisor

@Sanjana12  Apologies I was not clear.

Please add the value of the household id to the recipient records.

No need to change anything in the schema.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sanjana12 ,

You are receiving below error: 

This error occurs whenever there's no Recipient record associated with Household Schema.

Ex: Recipient 'xyz' does not hold any household.

Add a value zero record in Household schema( Household Id =0), so that all non existent Household records will map to zero value.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Level 6

by extending the houshold schema right? Because we cannot edit the factory schema

Administrator

Hi @Jyoti_Yadav,

Could you please help @Sanjana12 further with their query?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Community Advisor

Hi @Sanjana12 

You do not need to extend the schema. You need to insert a zero record in household schema.