Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Can Campaign Optimization ignore certain sent emails?

Level 2

We are setting our environment to send 1 email per day to the recipients. Now we do have certain campaigns that due to legal reasons cant be throttled for Customer Optimization/Fatigue. So whenever a delivery for those campaigns is executed, using a expression, we prevent that campaign from getting "Optimizied".

Now the question is, let say we have a very imp campaign which is weighted very high in the Pressure rule. But due the fact that this earlier mentioned campaign already executed without "Optimization", now my Imp Campaign will get suppressed as the recipient already received their 1 email per day.

Is there any way ACC can ignore sent message from certain deliveries when it considers the "Maximum number of message" an recipient can recieve.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @rajivkamathacc ,

Here is simple way to do it.

In the description of your delivery add some keyword like 'URGENT'

Now edit your pressure typology application conditions to

Query: description does not contain 'URGENT'

This way your pressure typology will ignore the deliveries with URGENT mentioned in the description.

Let me know if that make sense.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @rajivkamathacc ,

It is your typology rule which is preventing email to be sent twice.

If your campaign is very important and needs to be send to each recipient in the target list, then you should remove that typology rule from the typology and emails will be sent as expected.

You can create new typology and use that typology for important campaigns.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Level 2

Hi @Jyoti_Yadav 

Fare enough that i could make that imp campaign also bypass the optimization. But what about the other campaigns that's are governed by the pressure rules. They don't stand a chance because I HAVE to send that campaign dues to legality.

Thats the reason I was asking if ACC has a rule where it "ignores" certain deliveries when counting the "Maximum number of message" for a recipient. 

Rajiv

Community Advisor

Hi @rajivkamathacc ,

Use two different typologies. One for important campaign which does not look for "whether received any mail today". And one typology for your normal mailers, which does look for "whether received any mail today and if yes, then block that recipient".

In this way, you can avoid complexity.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @rajivkamathacc ,

Here is simple way to do it.

In the description of your delivery add some keyword like 'URGENT'

Now edit your pressure typology application conditions to

Query: description does not contain 'URGENT'

This way your pressure typology will ignore the deliveries with URGENT mentioned in the description.

Let me know if that make sense.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Hi @rajivkamathacc,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 2

@Sukrity_Wadhwa , That last response from @Manoj_Kumar_ was exactly what I wanted. Thanks all for the help. 

Administrator

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know

Sukrity Wadhwa