Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Campaign UTM (name) historical data is wiped out while conversion classification rules are working fine

Level 2

Hi community,

I have a question regarding Campaign UTMs data. The campaign data was populating correctly till yesterday. When I checked the campaign report today, all of the historical data is wiped out and showing 'unknown'. 

But a new dimension 'Tracking Code' contains all the campaign data. I just wanted to inquire is there any new update regarding campaign tracking or tracking code or is there any other way to sort this issue

(Attaching screenshot for your reference)

Campaign ReportCampaign ReportTracking code reportTracking code report

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @roshang,

This question was recently addressed in one of our Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Breaks that happened on 2nd September, 2021 at 12pm IST with Shweta Ram a.k.a @shwetar, Senior Solutions Consultant for Adobe Campaign. 

You can check the response here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic/adobe-campaign-community-q-a... 

Feel free to reach out to Shweta on the same thread in case you have any follow up questions.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @roshang,

This question was recently addressed in one of our Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Breaks that happened on 2nd September, 2021 at 12pm IST with Shweta Ram a.k.a @shwetar, Senior Solutions Consultant for Adobe Campaign. 

You can check the response here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic/adobe-campaign-community-q-a... 

Feel free to reach out to Shweta on the same thread in case you have any follow up questions.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa