Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Camapign Classic SDK Mobile Registration test - Android Sample App

Level 3

Hi Community 

Trying to test Campaign Classic SDK registration Device, 

Using Android Studio, sample java app

https://aep-sdks.gitbook.io/docs/using-mobile-extensions/adobe-campaignclassic/adobe-campaignclassic...

Getting below error when try to register the device

Any idea ?

Snippet of the Debug

D/ ===> TestApp: FCM SDK registration token received : eyJhbGciOiJFUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhcHBJZCI6IjE6MTA2MjA0NTQyNzU4MDphbmRyb2lkOjJkMzcyM2ZiZDMyYmI5OTQyNjY2ZjkiLCJleHAiOjE2NjA4MjczMDgsImZpZCI6ImRQcndWc08yVFFTcXFnNTFGanJ5amMiLCJwcm9qZWN0TnVtYmVyIjoxMDYyMDQ1NDI3NTgwfQ.AB2LPV8wRQIhAKtLBxXcUNHpfSjvRBGZn-t13CItM6_Ir9ayYrFea_saAiAztVql3IFE3WgI0ldV0dE48ZZR36epFzeIHdk1_D62Uw
E/AdobeExperienceSDK: CampaignClassic - Failed to track register device for CampaignClassic (Context must be set before calling SDK methods)
D/ ===> TestApp: Registration Status: false

4 Replies

Level 3

Community

I was able to overcome the registration extension and now I'm stuck the following 

2022-08-11 15:56:13.266 12297-12342/com.example.mobilesdk D/AdobeExperienceSDK: CampaignClassicExtension - handleRegistrationRequest - Cannot send device registration request, Configuration is not available.

2022-08-11 15:56:13.268 12297-12333/com.example.mobilesdk D/ ===> TestApp: Registration Status: false

Level 3

@_Clodo_ did you manage to find the solution for this issue? Or maybe anyone else?

Level 3

I mean, can you share how you resolved it?