Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Calling Adobe Campaign Classic SOAP API in Javascript

Level 5

Hi there,

I've followed some examples I've found on other posts to successfully make a variety of SOAP calls in Javascript.

However, one that isn't working are the Write and WriteCollection methods.

I'm very familiar with the Write method and I've managed to add other methods and use them successfully (Logoff, GetCnxInfo, SubmitDelivery, ExecuteQuery, PostEvent) and have used a similar approach below for those?

See code below, could anyone advise what I'm doing wrong?

@Marcel_Szimonisz  - Any ideas?
(FYI I'm actually executing this code in a Javascript activity in a workflow of one Adobe Campaign instance, connecting to another. No clues in the workflow audit)

------

var cnx = new HttpSoapConnection("https://DOMAINGOESHERE.com/nl/jsp/soaprouter.jsp");

var session = new SoapService(cnx, 'urn:xtk:session');

session.addMethod("Logon", "xtk:session#Logon",
["sessiontoken", "string", "Login", "string", "Password", "string", "Parameters", "NLElement"],
["sessionToken", "string", "sessionInfo", "NLElement", "securityToken", "string"]);

var res = session.Logon("", "USERNAMEGOESHERE", "PASSWORDGOESHERE", <param/>);

var sessionToken = res[0];
var securityToken = res[2];

cnx.addTokens(sessionToken, securityToken);

session.addMethod("Write", "xtk:session#Write",
["sessiontoken", "string", "domDoc", "NLElement"],
[]);
//no response for this method

var writeRecord = session.Write("", <recipient _operation="insert" email="davidh@somedomain.com" firstName="David" xtkschema="nms:recipient"/>);

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Use xtk:persist#Write.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Use xtk:persist#Write.

Thanks,

-Jon

ha ha, ok - no problem. Well thank you very much for the help anyway - it had been driving me crazy!