Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Automated A/B testing selecting the incorrect audience

Level 1
Level 1

I am using the workflow and javascript in the online documentation here:
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/sending-messages/a-b-testing/use-case...

as a basis for setting up automated A/B testing using CTR as the indicator.

I have a requirement to split the winning delivery into multiple deliveries using a segment value.  The workflow looks like it's working correctly and is splitting the segments with the correct record counts in each path.  However, the audience in each delivery ends up the SAME audience - not just counts, but actual recipients.  In the screenshot below the "Segment2" audience is used for all 3.

Workflow:

mg6_0-1667338212768.png

Deliveries:

mg6_2-1667338280858.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1
Level 1

I have fixed this myself.  The solution was to add an empty enrichment activity after each split/segmentation path.  This seems to force Campaign to create and use a new working table instead of the table from before the split (which is what SEEMS to be the cause of the issue).

Updated WF:

fixed_workflow.png

Updated deliveries:

fixed_delivery.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1
Level 1

I have fixed this myself.  The solution was to add an empty enrichment activity after each split/segmentation path.  This seems to force Campaign to create and use a new working table instead of the table from before the split (which is what SEEMS to be the cause of the issue).

Updated WF:

fixed_workflow.png

Updated deliveries:

fixed_delivery.png