Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

API Question - Updating Unsubscribe Field for Address tied to Multiple Adobe IDs

Level 1

Hi,

In Adobe Campaign Classic there are instances where one email is tied to several Adobe IDs.

When I retrieve the opt-in status I see the status for all Adobe IDs. 

What would happen in the case that I'm updating a field based on the email address. In the example below I'm updating the unsubscribe_flag to true and setting the unsubscribe_date. 

If the email address is tied to multiple Adobe IDs would this value be updated for each ID? 

POST /nl/jsp/soaprouter.jsp HTTP/1.1
Host: fastretailinguqeu-mkt-stage1.campaign.adobe.com
Content-Type: text/xml
SOAPAction: xtk:persist#Write

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
   <soapenv:Body xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
      <Write xmlns="urn:xtk:persist">
         <sessiontoken>{Session Token}</sessiontoken>
         <domDoc>
            <recipient xtkschema="nms:recipient" _key="@email" email="omar.little@gmail.com" unsubscribe_flg="1" unsubscribe_date="2020/06/16 17:27:00" folder-id="1888" double_optin="1" bx_updated_date="2020/06/17 09:25:50.000Z" unsubscribe_source="BounceX"/>
         </domDoc>
      </Write>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @twilliams629 ,

As far as I know, all the records that match the reconciliation condition would get updated.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @twilliams629 ,

As far as I know, all the records that match the reconciliation condition would get updated.

Community Advisor

Hi @twilliams629 

yes, in this case will update all IDs where that email exists.

Regards,

Milan

Community Advisor

Hi @twilliams629 ,

Yes it will update all the records of that email id. Also, it will update the folder-id of these recipients.

Thanks,

Jyoti