Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Apache 2.4 on RHEL 6.8?

Employee

Hi all,

One of my customers is on RHEL 6.8 right now and using Apache 2.2 in their on-premise installation. My question is if it would be supported to use Apache 2.4 on RHEL 6.8?

The compatibility matrix does mention only RHEL 7 with Apache 2.4.[1], the installation guide does mention RHEL 6 with unspecified Apache version.

[1] Adobe Campaign Classic Compatibility Matrix

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi elemer_k,

If the compatibility matrix explicitly says that Apache 2.4 is supported only with our RHEL7 builds, please take our word for it.

It doesn’t mean that Apache 2.4 and RHEL 6.8 hosted Campaign will not work. It might work. Problem is if you started to observe unwanted behaviour on Campaign, Adobe won’t be able to help as it is an unsupported configuration.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul Raghav

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi elemer_k,

If the compatibility matrix explicitly says that Apache 2.4 is supported only with our RHEL7 builds, please take our word for it.

It doesn’t mean that Apache 2.4 and RHEL 6.8 hosted Campaign will not work. It might work. Problem is if you started to observe unwanted behaviour on Campaign, Adobe won’t be able to help as it is an unsupported configuration.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul Raghav