Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Anyone on ACC v7, build 9182?

Level 3

Hiya folks,

We're fully hosted and just upgraded to the latest "RC" build 9182 and was wondering if any of y'all have it too.  We've already had 2-3 observations which we have reported with Support and are awaiting their response,

a) Accessing heatmap crashes the client console almost every time, especially when you choose a date different than today's.

b) Active Profiles doesn't show up on the Control Panel.  The tech workflows that feed to it also fail frequently citing a SQL failure reasons.

c) Workflows don't stop and need to be stopped unconditionally.  At times, when you go to the All Workflows listing page just merely clicking on the workflows lead to crashing of the client console.  I don't think this is new for I remember facing this once, 2 years ago on an old build too.

d) We keep seeing the Internal Server Error (500) fairly frequently, which also hints relaying error due to misconfiguration as it shows http://localhost:8080/nl/jsp/soaprouter.jsp.  Not sure if some config parameter has been overwritten with a default value whilst running the upgrade scripts.

e) The tech workflow for heatmap has an error when it runs everyday.  This however, does not have any adverse effect on heatmap.

Has anyone come across the above or any other issues on 9182?  Do we have a list of Known Issues somewhere on the internet for this and earlier builds?

-wALF

0 Replies