Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic and Adobe Analytics - Technical Workflow does not execute and logs show - Out of Memory

Level 3

Masters of Adobe campaign,

As always, I very much appreciate the past guidance/hints. This time I am trying to understand and learn how Adobe Campaign Classic passes data to Adobe Analytics as I started seeing errors in the "Sending of indicators and campaign attributes" technical workflow. The first error occurred in the "Sending campaign attributes" Java Script node. After stopping and restarting the workflow - it is scheduled / default time. The Java Script node failed a day later in "Sending Campaign Indicators" with JST-310000 Error while compiling script 'nms:adobeGenesisConnection.js' line 717 out of memory.   It is worth mentioning that the workflow does not finish and does not pass on the data to Adobe Analytics. From my first impression, the JDK / compiler does not have enough assigned memory - would this be the case? If yes, where should I find the configuration and perform adjustments? Will this affect anything else. Nothing has changed / the same JDK version has been used, so I am unsure what is causing the issue. Please, see attached screenshot. 

Thank you for any insights and guidance. 

Error Out of Memory.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

You can increase the memory used by workflow by increasing the value of "maxMB" in serverconf file, under javascript:

<javaScript maxMB="512" stackSizeKB="8"/>

Thanks,

Deepika

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

You should submit a support ticket for this.

Are you still on the Genesis Connector or the new Analytics connector?

Community Advisor

Hello @MarioGlad 

Looks like your server is running out of space. To check the space usage you can log in to the admin console.

To free some space make sure your workflows are not in the paused state for a long time and "Keep the interim population" is unchecked in the workflow properties.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

You can increase the memory used by workflow by increasing the value of "maxMB" in serverconf file, under javascript&colon;

<javaScript maxMB="512" stackSizeKB="8"/>

Thanks,

Deepika

Administrator

Hi @MarioGlad,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa