Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic - Analytics Integration

Level 3

External account says, Integration Successful, as seen below in the Screenshot.

_abhishek__0-1695718630508.png

"Sending of indicators and campaign attributes" OOB Technical Workflow is getting errored out, attached the Screenshot for reference.

_abhishek__1-1695718762621.png

Error in the WF:

_abhishek__4-1695720065436.png

Note: whenever this Workflow is running, the 'camapign Id' and 'Broadlog ID' reference is getting reset from the external account. tried adding multiple times in the configure tab, still it is getting reset.

_abhishek__2-1695719562366.png

Steps taken as of now to fix it:

• Adobe has increased javascript maxMB from 512 to 1024.
  • we tried recreating the external account as well.

below is the setup in the Analytics:

_abhishek__3-1695719815607.png

Could you please help on this, what could be the reason?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

I got the fix. Apart from the Adobe document, I have added all the permission in the product profile on Developer console. It started pushing data to the Analytics. some of the permission might not be required, still have included all of them.

_abhishek__0-1695795903134.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @_abhishek_ 

Check if the parameters are correctly mapping the data settings of the external account:

analytics_connnector_11

More information is available here: Adobe Analytics connector | Adobe Campaign

Also check if your instance build is greater than 9349

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

@_Manoj_Kumar_ ,

We have followed all the steps mentioned in the doc.

Below is the Screenshot of Data settings tab, mapping seems to be fine.

_abhishek__0-1695721616911.png

Instance build is the latest one :9359

_abhishek__1-1695721806785.png

Once we run the "Sending of indicators and campaign attributes" OOB Technical Workflow, it gets errored out and reset the Campaign Id and Broadlog ID in the external account.

Community Advisor

Hi @_abhishek_ ,

Please enable only one External account for Analytics Integration in your Instance and disable the other External accounts having Analytics Integration if any and Please try running this OOTB Workflow.

Few times the issue can come up due to multiple External accounts for same Integration being configured in the same Instance.

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 3

@LakshmiPravallika, We have only 1 Web Analytics External account configured in our instance.

Regards,

Abhishehk

Community Advisor

Hi @_abhishek_ ,

Please cross check the Variables mapped at Analytics end, because the error Screenshot you have pasted is looking for a variable of type "metric", but the Campaign ID which is configured is not a metric variable

LakshmiPravallika_1-1695725618771.png

LakshmiPravallika_0-1695725555926.png

This needs to be checked at Analytics end also to refresh the Variables what they have created,

Regards,

Pravallika,

Correct answer by
Level 3

I got the fix. Apart from the Adobe document, I have added all the permission in the product profile on Developer console. It started pushing data to the Analytics. some of the permission might not be required, still have included all of them.

_abhishek__0-1695795903134.png