Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

AAM and Campaign integration Shared Audiences window blank help

Level 3

Hi,

We're using Campaign Classic, and have been working through the integration to pull segments from AAM. We've completed setup by following this guide and have had Adobe set up the necessary provisions: https://helpx.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/how-to/aam-campaign.html

When we reach step 10 in the guide above, and click "Select a shared audiences", a new window opens as expected; however, that window never loads any of the Shared Audiences we have created from AAM, please see screenshot below:

Shared Audiences Window Blank.png

It never loads, and we're unable to figure out why this is occurring.

The user attempting to do this is using an Adobe ID with the following permissions:

Admin in all these areas:

1. Adobe Campaign,
  2. Audience Manager,
  3. Audience Library,
  4. the Custom Audience Manager Group,
  5. and also in the Adobe Campaign Experience Cloud profile,
  6. For Adobe Analytics full admin access in the cloud as well

Any recommendations would be appreciated, thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @caseyo84500701,

We had similar issue and if you see the page that lists the available audiences, and the list is empty, then the issue is with the audience sharing service. We enabled the outbound direction with the two data sources and worked (first one is deleted later). Check if IMSOrgId field is populated on app and tracking servers configuration. If that does not work there’s nothing else I can suggest but open an Audience Manager ticket.

Regards, 

Milan

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @caseyo84500701 

Can you double check if the data sources are configured properly on Adobe Campaign and AAM?

If they are not configured properly nothing will load in the segmentation

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Hi @Manoj_Kumar_  

We did have a few extra settings on the AAM Data sources, do you know if any of these settings could have caused it to fail?

• "Share Enabled"
  • "Share associated visitor or devices across the Audience Manager Platform"
  • "share associated cross-device IDs in people based destinations" settings could have caused this to fail?

I just removed these settings so we'll see if it helps,

Thanks a lot for the response and your help!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @caseyo84500701,

We had similar issue and if you see the page that lists the available audiences, and the list is empty, then the issue is with the audience sharing service. We enabled the outbound direction with the two data sources and worked (first one is deleted later). Check if IMSOrgId field is populated on app and tracking servers configuration. If that does not work there’s nothing else I can suggest but open an Audience Manager ticket.

Regards, 

Milan

Level 3

Thanks, @Milan_Vucetic

We can see the IMSorgId in the tracking servers, and had the outbound setting enabled, but we did have a few extra settings on the AAM Data sources, do you know if any of these settings could have caused it to fail?

• "Share Enabled"
  • Share associated visitor or devices across the Audience Manager Platform"
  • "share associated cross-device IDs in people based destinations" settings could have caused this to fail? 

I just removed these settings so we'll see if it helps,

Thanks a lot for the insight here!

Community Advisor

Hi @caseyo84500701, these options should not be root cause in any case. Just take care about IMSOrgId in instance configurations on app side as well. It can sound strange, but check with Adobe Support if your IMSOrgId is "whitelisted" on Adobe Cloud.

Regards, 

Milan

Level 3
Thanks, @Milan_Vucetic, I really appreciate the help. I'll look into both of those!

Level 2

Hi Milan,

In ACC config file I see the below tag. Did you mean I need to update the IMSOrgId here?

<web>
<redirection IMSOrgId="" databaseId="" trackingPassword=""/>
<relay/>
</web>

Community Advisor

Hi @akedia,

you do not have to set it on the instance file config, you can look for redirection tag in serverConf.xml and set it there.

Regards,

MIlan

Level 2

Hi Milan,

So you mean I need to put the IMSOrgID in the below tag of ServerConf.xml file?  And the restart the services? 

<redirection IMSOrgId="" P3PCompactPolicy="CAO DSP COR CURa DEVa TAIa OUR BUS IND UNI COM NAV"
cookieDomain="" databaseId="" defLogCount="30" expirationURL=""
maxJobsInCache="100" startRedirection="true" startRedirectionInModule="true"
trackWebVisitors="false" trackingPassword="">

<!--
enabledIf : The tracking server is taken into account if the expression returns true
id : Name Default: 1
url : Extra redirection server URL -->
<spareServer enabledIf="" id="1" url=""/>

</redirection>

Community Advisor
Hi @akedia, that is correct. Assume that integration with AAM is already done. Regards, Milan