Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

A/B test - Final send broadlog fields not populated

Level 1

I ran an A/B test and it chose the proper winner for the final send and completed the delivery.  The extended broadlog fields were populated from the enriched target data appropriately for the initial sends, but not for the final delivery.  Do I need to add something to the JavaScript to populate the extended broadlog fields for the final delivery since it didn't pick them up from the Enrichment?

pfrew_0-1600973036793.png

pfrew_1-1600973124317.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

@pfrew 

If you have extended your broadlog, you may have used different target mapping(and different storage for broadlog and tracking logs), but the code you used will only use out of the box target mapping, and OOTB recipient broadlog. Hence it was not able to add the data to OOTB broadlog which does not have those fields. You may have to update targetmapping for this winner delivery using jscode. Something like-

delivery.mapping_id=primary key of target mapping you have used for first two deliveries. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @pfrew 

Your final delivery didn't go out because in the JS code, you have used validationMode as manual.

The delivery is waiting for your confirmation. Go to the campaign dashboard and click the confirm delivery button.

Thanks,

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

@Manoj_Kumar_the final delivery sent just fine.  The issue I'm asking about is that the enriched target data fields (i.e. @initiativeName) from Enrichment 3 did not get added to the extended broadlog fields for the 'final' send like it did for the test sends.

Correct answer by
Level 5

@pfrew 

If you have extended your broadlog, you may have used different target mapping(and different storage for broadlog and tracking logs), but the code you used will only use out of the box target mapping, and OOTB recipient broadlog. Hence it was not able to add the data to OOTB broadlog which does not have those fields. You may have to update targetmapping for this winner delivery using jscode. Something like-

delivery.mapping_id=primary key of target mapping you have used for first two deliveries. 

Level 1

Hi @prasannakumarmarru 

Can you please elaborate  this 

Level 5

Hi @Meghna 

You can find more details here on what targetmapping is and how it can be used to add additional fields in broadlog table. For a regular delivery, you can go to delivery > click on TO link and choose different targetmapping but in above example, delivery is being configured using js code, and below is the js code to set new targetmapping(that has extended tables configured in storage part).

Thanks!

Level 1

Hi @prasannakumarmarru 

Above solution is not working

Do we have any other alternate approach to solve this issue?

Regards,

Meghna

Administrator

Hi @pfrew,

Were you able to resolve this query with @prasannakumarmarru 's given solution? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa