Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

A/B Test - Approval for Winning Email

Level 4

All - question. When running the A/B test in Adobe - once the winner is picked, is there a way to configure the Delivery so that both Target Approval and Confirm Delivery can be set up. My client is wishing to approve the Audience for both the test emails - which is easy enough since I'm using a single send delivery and can configure the approval steps there. But the winning email just used the Delivery - which is set to 'Prepare'. I know that give me a chance to Confirm delivery - but it does not send the auto notification to the client for them to approve. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @montezh2001 

You can use this code in A/B Script

delivery.scheduling.validationMode="manual"; //This sets the confirm deliveyr option
delivery.validation.useTargetValidation=1; // this enabled the Enable content approval

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @montezh2001 

You can use this code in A/B Script

delivery.scheduling.validationMode="manual"; //This sets the confirm deliveyr option
delivery.validation.useTargetValidation=1; // this enabled the Enable content approval

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 4

@_Manoj_Kumar_  Thank you for the code. I implemented it and I can see when the winning Delivery is selected the Target Approval is checked. However, the Delivery still only shows me 'Confirm delivery' and no option for 'Target Approval'. 

I was hoping that since this was going to a prepared status, it would allow me to configure the Delivery and then kick off to start Analyze and Prepare.