Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

[Validating Server-side is Passing information to AAM]

Level 4
Level 4

Hi, 

How do I verify if the server-side forwarding is sending data to AAM?  Also, we noticed that some report suites don't have SSF enabled, however, we are seeing data for that as well.  Can someone please shed some light on this?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @SCB ,

Please find the inline answers below:

How do I verify if the server-side forwarding is sending data to AAM? 

[ANS: When you are your website, open Developer's tab(F12) and goto network tab. Now filter the calls for "b/ss" (Analytics) and check its response. In response, you must see "UUID". If its there then your SSF is perfectly working. In case if you see "status:success" then there is some issue with the implementation.]

Also, we noticed that some report suites don't have SSF enabled, however, we are seeing data for that as well.  Can someone please shed some light on this?

[ANS: This is possible if you have added your report-suite in the AA code and Profiles&Audiences/Shared Audiences are enabled. With P&A, data will be auto-shared for report-suites which are present in your code/AA call.]

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any additional question for me.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @SCB ,

Please find the inline answers below:

How do I verify if the server-side forwarding is sending data to AAM? 

[ANS: When you are your website, open Developer's tab(F12) and goto network tab. Now filter the calls for "b/ss" (Analytics) and check its response. In response, you must see "UUID". If its there then your SSF is perfectly working. In case if you see "status:success" then there is some issue with the implementation.]

Also, we noticed that some report suites don't have SSF enabled, however, we are seeing data for that as well.  Can someone please shed some light on this?

[ANS: This is possible if you have added your report-suite in the AA code and Profiles&Audiences/Shared Audiences are enabled. With P&A, data will be auto-shared for report-suites which are present in your code/AA call.]

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any additional question for me.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

Level 4
Level 4

Hi @Ankita_Sodhi,

Where do I check to see if 'Profiles & Audience/ Shared Audiences' are enabled in AA?

Thanks

Employee Advisor

Hello @SCB ,

It is not possible from UI. If you want me to check then please DM me the company name  and I will check it from backend.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi