Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Traits Grafh

Level 1

the total number of unique visitors does not fit we didn't have so many unique ids in 1 day.  can you please expline me what is the numbers I see there?

idanlazar_7-1658759094937.png

\

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

The 1 day total population indicates the total number of IDs qualified into the audience as of the past 24 hours. The 1 day unique trait realization indicates the number of visitors that actually expressed the trait within the past 24 hours. 

The numbers for your particular trait indicate that ~47 million total users have this trait on their profile (as of the past 24 hours), while around ~1 million of those users actually visited the site and expressed the trait in real-time over the past 24 hours. If these numbers don't align to your expectations, please feel free to submit a ticket to the Audience Manager support team via the Admin Console so that we can investigate your concerns. Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

The 1 day total population indicates the total number of IDs qualified into the audience as of the past 24 hours. The 1 day unique trait realization indicates the number of visitors that actually expressed the trait within the past 24 hours. 

The numbers for your particular trait indicate that ~47 million total users have this trait on their profile (as of the past 24 hours), while around ~1 million of those users actually visited the site and expressed the trait in real-time over the past 24 hours. If these numbers don't align to your expectations, please feel free to submit a ticket to the Audience Manager support team via the Admin Console so that we can investigate your concerns. Thank you!

Level 2

Hey idanlazar,

As @curtiso mentioned that The 1 day total population indicates the total number of IDs qualified into the audience as of the past 24 hours. you can also check the rule of your Trait whether the rule is capturing any specific audience or all audiences of your website.

You can also check the Trend Report which will help you in understanding the trend of your Trait's data.

Thanks

Prabhat Upadhyay