Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Overlap Reports in Audience Manager REST API

Level 2

Hello,

Is there any plans for the AAM API to include methods to run Overlap reports for traits and segments? The Overlap reporting provided out-of-the-box within the tool does not fit our needs, so we're hoping there may be another solution.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello trevor1992​,

That would be a nice feature to have. I request you to please submit this as an Idea so that Product Team can look into the details and can include this in pipeline, if this is feasible.

You can submit this as an idea on Audience Manager - Ideas forum.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello trevor1992​,

That would be a nice feature to have. I request you to please submit this as an Idea so that Product Team can look into the details and can include this in pipeline, if this is feasible.

You can submit this as an idea on Audience Manager - Ideas forum.

Level 2

Thanks for the response.

The current interface is a great start, but it does have limitations that our team would like to explore. Would be happy to be part of a beta group as well. I will submit the idea to the forum.

Employee Advisor

Thanks trevor1992​ for showing interest in the Beta program and for this you can reach out to your CSM/Account Manager.

And, I am really sorry to hear that you are not able to fully utilize the solution due to limitations. Would you be able to share a few here or you can always submit them as a new idea.

Level 2

Not a problem! I'd be happy to share a few in the ideas thread and we can continue the conversation there. Please go to the thread and upvote if you get the chance. Thanks!

Overlap Reports feature in REST API