Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is online ID Synch needed for offline data upload in AAM to work ?

Level 3

Hi,

I have a use case where I want to use only offline customer attributes (from a offline data source, cross device- customerID based) to create segment in AAM and use it in a offline destination. Is it feasible to do this and how ?

Is Online ID Synch needed for offline data uploads in AAM ?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi snehaa30982388​ I believe you can also manually upload ID Sync files (ie: file-based ID synchronization)

Note the onboarded data files need to be uploaded again after making ID syncs. We are not backfilling, hence the need to have the ID syncs and then upload these files again.

Please see Name and Content Requirements for ID Synchronization Files

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi snehaa30982388​ I believe you can also manually upload ID Sync files (ie: file-based ID synchronization)

Note the onboarded data files need to be uploaded again after making ID syncs. We are not backfilling, hence the need to have the ID syncs and then upload these files again.

Please see Name and Content Requirements for ID Synchronization Files

Level 3

Thanks Chris.

I went through the above documentation but I am a bit confused and not sure on how to generate AAM UUIDs for DPIDs for ID Sync file. It will be really helpful if you could share steps  to perform file based ID Syncs. Kindly share if you have any relevant process documentation.

Thanks !