Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Integration Adobe Audience Manager with Facebook

Level 2

Hi everyone,

I've been asked from my client if there is any chance to integrate Adobe Audience Manager with Facebook, in order to active audience segments created in AAM to FB.

Unfortunately, I could not find any documentation/use case talking about that.

Has anyone ever encountered this request?

If yes, could you please share more information?

Thank you in advance,

Riccardo

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor
6 Replies

Employee

Hi riccardot48455283

We can send segments from audience manager to facebook using URL destination.This  is a custom setup which requires completion of certain steps.Please raise a ticket on amsupport@adobe.com to get the complete list of steps that needs to be followed to complete this integration.

Regards,

Shweta

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

riccardot48455283​ .. please take a look at Facebook WCA Integration

Level 10

As stated by Christophe, to integrate Facebook and Adobe Audience Manager. Please use Facebook Website Custom Audiences (WCA) pixels to send web-based Audience Manager audience segments to Facebook, for online ad targeting. The step by step guide to integrate are shared here - Facebook WCA Integration

Please let us know in case you're encountering any challenges.

Thanks,
Gaurang

Level 3

Hi Team,

1. I have gone through below documentation for sending segments from adobe  audience manager to facebook using URL Destination?  Is below documentation link up to date ?

2. After Facebook data privacy issue many feature in facebook ad manager have been disabled. Is End to End integration between adobe audience manager and facebook still supported?          

3. Can we export segments from adobe audience manager  in csv format? If yes, how?

Regards,

Shridhar

Employee

Hi shridhar.sahu

Please find my answers inline:

1. I have gone through below documentation for sending segments from adobe  audience manager to facebook using URL Destination?  Is below documentation link up to date ?

Yes, below documentations links are up to date as per the latest information received from product team

2. After Facebook data privacy issue many feature in facebook ad manager have been disabled. Is End to End integration between adobe audience manager and facebook still supported? 

Yes the integration still works and you can use it to send audiences to facebook. You can customize your Facebook WCA integration to meet Facebooks guidance. However make sure that you have upgraded your client-side Experience Cloud ID Service (ECID) and Data Integration Library (DIL) or App Measurement implementation to the latest version.    

3. Can we export segments from adobe audience manager  in csv format? If yes, how?

We can export segments from audience manager in flat file format. These export are set from backend and cannot be done via UI. Please raise a ticket on amsupport@adobe.com to set the exports.