Expand my Community achievements bar.

get all segment of user via API

Level 2

I would like to know is there a way we get all the  segment  user qualify for.

example I would have a  connecting t our Customer care system if customer  call to support team 

They added the customer  ID in the system for profile data and  all  info  . Some API can  connect to AAM and  get all the segment of the customer

Any ureses will really help !!

1 Reply

Employee

Hi @samaamcer ,

There are three types of bulk export which will contain the list of active  users in a specific format: 

Bulk Id: We can export the following using bulk id export. It is not used for exporting traits or segments. 

1.AAM UUIDs and their corresponding declared ids 
2.This data is exported to a S3 bucket in a predefined format. 
3.The exported data is keyed off a specified data source. 
4.The export can be done as a one time export of all the active IDs, or we can setup a recurring process to export the IDs on incremental basis. 

Bulk Trait: Used for exporting lists of traits, typically with IDs as the 1st column key.It exports: 

AAM UUIDs and their corresponding declared ids along with the list of traits thet IDS qualified for.Rest all the information is same as above 

Bulk Segment: Used for exporting lists of segments, typically with IDs as the 1st column key.It exports: 

AAM UUIDs and their corresponding declared ids along with the list of segments that IDs qualified for. Rest all the information is same as above. 

You can select the export which suits your requirement and we will set it up for you.

Regards,

Shweta