Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Enabling Optimization Reports|Meta Data & Data Files

Level 1

Hi Guys,

I am trying to get the Adobe support to enable the Adobe optimization reports for our instance of AAM. I am trying to capture the data for the pixels call like the one below:

https://abc.demdex.net/event?d_event=imp&d_adsrc=%eadv!&d_campaign=%ebuy!&d_creative=%ecid!&d_placem...

As per the support guys, we need metadata and data files which is the mandatory requirement before they can enable Optimization reports. I am looking for a sample metadata and data file which I might require to upload to the S3 location. Also, looking for how many files I need to upload?

The help docs of AAM doesn't specify a clear process and requisites to enable Optimization Reports.

Regards,

A

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

edwinan32045897​, I believe the following documents should cover this:

Overview and Mappings for Metadata Files

Content Format for Metadata Files

Naming Conventions for Metadata Files

To enable AOR, both data and metadata are necessary, you'll need to get in touch with the AAM Support team with:

- sample pixel calls for impression and / or click

- data source being used (<DPID corresponding with d_src>)

- Request a new inbound AWS S3 location for metadata delivery to AAM - If you already own an inbound S3 bucket for data ingestion, you still need a new bucket for AOR purposes (again this is done through Support)

- Metadata file shave been uploaded to the S3 location

(effectively creating this S3 location will be the very first step in the process) and once Support has all the necessary information, they'll be able to log an Engineering request for AOR via pixel to be enabled.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

edwinan32045897​, I believe the following documents should cover this:

Overview and Mappings for Metadata Files

Content Format for Metadata Files

Naming Conventions for Metadata Files

To enable AOR, both data and metadata are necessary, you'll need to get in touch with the AAM Support team with:

- sample pixel calls for impression and / or click

- data source being used (<DPID corresponding with d_src>)

- Request a new inbound AWS S3 location for metadata delivery to AAM - If you already own an inbound S3 bucket for data ingestion, you still need a new bucket for AOR purposes (again this is done through Support)

- Metadata file shave been uploaded to the S3 location

(effectively creating this S3 location will be the very first step in the process) and once Support has all the necessary information, they'll be able to log an Engineering request for AOR via pixel to be enabled.

Level 10

Hi A,

Were you able to resolve your query in this regard?

Thanks,

Gaurang