Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Audience Manager Integration

Former Community Member

Has anyone integrated Audience Manager into a Social Media Management platform? I am currently evaluating these styles of platforms and want to be sure that building an integration is possible. Most social media management platforms disallow embedding javascript, so this would need to be done using the DCS API method. Any experience or help greatly appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi there,

You can find a list of all the server to server integration of AAM with partners/ad platforms here : Experience Cloud

Some of them support Social Media Campaigns, you will have to check with partners for that.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello There,

Thank you for reaching out to AAM Community. We are delighted to have you here!

Regarding your query, I would like to mention that we do have integrations with Facebook via URL destination and with Twitter as a S2S destination.

If you would like to know more then please let me know if there is any specific partner which you would like to connect with AAM for your account and I will check the feasibility for the same.

You can also reach us by sending an email to amsupport@adobe.com and one of my teammate will definitely get back to you with the response.

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi there,

You can find a list of all the server to server integration of AAM with partners/ad platforms here : Experience Cloud

Some of them support Social Media Campaigns, you will have to check with partners for that.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

Level 10

Hi,

Were you able to find something relevant for your query here?

Gaurang

Level 1

Hi,

I have already implemented facebook integration Via URL destination. Have to implement Twitter Integration which is S2S. Can you please share any links or docs which we can follow to perform S2S integration with Twitter.

Level 9

Hi Sweta,

You will have to contact client care team with your Twitter Advertiser account details.

The advertiser’s Twitter Ads account identifier. e.g. 58ld74pqr12m. This is NOT the @handle for the advertiser. This is typically found in the Twitter's advertiser account URL.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

Level 1

Hi Varun,

Thanks for your reply.

Client care as in Adobe Audience Manager client care or twitter client care team?

From AAM side what action need to be performed. Is there any setting which need to be enabled from AAM support team.

Is this same creating URL destination using some pixel id and adding segments we usually do it for Facebook integration.

I found below pdf.

https://dc5tqsrhldvnl.cloudfront.net/2/90263/7bc149eff5062208b9e2452d1ed9fa65.pdf

But not sure with the configuration need to  be performed from AAM

Please share any doc links if there.

Level 9

Hi Sweta,

You need to contact AAM client care and share the twitter ad account details. They will add it as S2S destination. It is not added like facebook pixel destination.

Also, please ask AAM client care about any considerations while mapping segments to Twitter S2S destination.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

Level 1
Does AAM have a possible integration with Social Studio

Level 1

Hi Varun,

From Adobe side twitter ad account details is configures

As next step to test this integration :

1) how can we verify from our side in AAM UI that integration is established.

2) How can we pass our AAM segment to twitter. Do we need to add segment manually or after this integration all the segments created in AAM will automatically start flowing to twitter account.

3) How can we verify from twitter account that it is getting adobe audience manager segments.

4)do we need to do some configuration also in twitter account.

Please also share some document or link if available for same.