Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM to integrate with Adobe Analytics, AAM, Adobe Target

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to integrate the creative cloud (AEM 6.3/6.4) with most of the marketing cloud solution (Adobe Analytics, AAM, Adobe Target).

Is there any documentation that I can follow to achieve the task?

Any help or leads would be really appreciated,

Thanks

Shubhankar

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Shubhankar,

For integrating AAM and AEM you can check this webinar recording : [Webinar | May] Ask the AEM Community Expert: Integration of Adobe Experience Manager and Audience M...

Integrating AAM, AA and Target requires shared audience to be provisioned ( https://adobe.com/go/audiences ) and AA and AAM can be implemented via Server Side Forwarding method (recommended). If you implement all experience cloud tools using Launch then integration is done by Experience Cloud ID service ṭool.

Ḷet me know if you need help on any specific thing.

Ṭhanks,

Varun Kalra

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

Hi,

By going through the documentation available from Adobe, I found, Adobe Lanuch, can be useful to integrate AEM with Analytics, AAM and target to get the personalized experience across different channel, which I am thinking to do as an automated solution.

Can some body guide me, whether I am in the right path or not,

If not, will it be possible to share some thoughts and ideas on this.

Thanks

Shubhankar

Correct answer by
Level 9

Shubhankar,

For integrating AAM and AEM you can check this webinar recording : [Webinar | May] Ask the AEM Community Expert: Integration of Adobe Experience Manager and Audience M...

Integrating AAM, AA and Target requires shared audience to be provisioned ( https://adobe.com/go/audiences ) and AA and AAM can be implemented via Server Side Forwarding method (recommended). If you implement all experience cloud tools using Launch then integration is done by Experience Cloud ID service ṭool.

Ḷet me know if you need help on any specific thing.

Ṭhanks,

Varun Kalra

Level 10

Hi Shubhankar,

Were you able to work on AEM and AAM integration?

-Gaurang