Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

A Question about DMP Founctions

Level 2

1) Is it possible to connect our customer cookie ID in our CDP to Adobe's DMP? if so can i target that specific customer ids and have audience report?

2) and if i want to connect customer ID in cookie level, do i have to pay more ? 

3) can i check my customer's web journey? such as 1. March/20/02pm google search 2. March/20/03pm google merchandise 3. March/20/04pm purchase completed in my google merchandise channel

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi there,

Welcome to AAM community!

1) First thing you would need is ID stitching of your CDP's cookie ID with AAM's ID.

Some data providers/partners have an out of the box ID sync with AAM, so you don't need to implement anything. Just, contact Adobe to enable the ID sync if that data provider/partner is listed here:
https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/audience-manager/user-guide/features/destinations/device-base...

https://exchange.adobe.com/experiencecloud.html#search

If that CDP is not listed here, then you will have to implement a customer ID sync on your web properties. So, whenever a user will come online their CDP cookie ID gets stitched with AAM ID.

You can then onboard the selected CDP cookie IDs to AAM as offline data and create audience out of those IDs.

2) There is no additional fees to connect any platform with AAM. However, uploading the offline data incurs billable server call, i.e. one server call per one record row in offline data file.

3) You cannot do such customer journey analysis in AAM. You have to rely on any web analytics tool like Adobe Analytics or AEP for that.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi there,

Welcome to AAM community!

1) First thing you would need is ID stitching of your CDP's cookie ID with AAM's ID.

Some data providers/partners have an out of the box ID sync with AAM, so you don't need to implement anything. Just, contact Adobe to enable the ID sync if that data provider/partner is listed here:
https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/audience-manager/user-guide/features/destinations/device-base...

https://exchange.adobe.com/experiencecloud.html#search

If that CDP is not listed here, then you will have to implement a customer ID sync on your web properties. So, whenever a user will come online their CDP cookie ID gets stitched with AAM ID.

You can then onboard the selected CDP cookie IDs to AAM as offline data and create audience out of those IDs.

2) There is no additional fees to connect any platform with AAM. However, uploading the offline data incurs billable server call, i.e. one server call per one record row in offline data file.

3) You cannot do such customer journey analysis in AAM. You have to rely on any web analytics tool like Adobe Analytics or AEP for that.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

Level 2
actually i have additional question about it. after the ID Stitching, can i download the raw data which i can see individual (cookie level) data? and in that data set, can i see the integrated formation? (our CDP + other DMP)

Level 9

There is no option to download the raw data within AAM instance. You can only report on how many devices have ID synced.

However, you can contact Adobe client care and can request a daily export of a match table of AAM UUID and the corresponding CDP ID that was used for ID stitching. There is no charge or billable server calls for getting export files from your instance of AAM.

Level 2
and i have very last question about the downloading raw data, is there any case sharing cookie level data with business alliance or something?

Level 9
Cookie level data sharing is possible between 2 companies if both have DMPs. If both have AAM, then you can use Audience Marketpace to share data. Getting raw data and sharing with partner is also possible, you need to contact Adobe client care for that.