Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Zero Site Visits for 3 weeks

Level 1
Level 1

What could be wrong when the report shows no page or site visits for 3 weeks now. I have visited the internal site almost daily but the count of page visits doesn't reflect in the report/analytics.

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@AJG There can be several reasons for the data not coming in adobe analytics

1. Implementation: 

• You can check on the website, whether the server calls to adobe analytics server are made, you can do a ctrl +shift+ I---> Go to network --> Filter the server calls by "b/ss" when a page is loaded 
  • Check if the server calls are of status 200 code

2. If the hits are coming in through server calls, but they might be getting excluded while processing - In this case you can check on "timestamp configuration", "tracking server" these need to be correct. 

• In the report suite if the timestamp is configured as "required" but the hits do not have timestamp -"ts" parameter, in this case hits will get excluded.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/implementation/vars/page-vars/timestamp.html?lang=...

• Make sure the tracking server is configured right

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/implementation/vars/config-vars/trackingserver.htm...

I sugges you to check on these lines to know the root cause

Hope this helps

Level 2
  • Please verify your analytic tracking whether you are seeing the values in the adobe debugger tool.
    If value not populating please check the analytics tracking.
  • If Analytics tracking is fine and you could see the values in the adobe log then you have to validate the adobe variables configuration whether it is enabled properly.

Also please review the following points still you have issue

• Incorrect tracking server
  • Incorrect report suite ID
  • IP filters
  • Bot filters
  • VISTA rule

Thank you!

Employee

@AJG In case you need any assistance to identify the root cause, please feel free to create a ticket with ClientCare team with details of the report suite and the website URL.