Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Wrong data when adding and removing a segment to a dashboard

Level 3

I just now added and removed a segment to one of my dashboards a couple of times.  I ended up going through three views of the non-segmented dashboard and two views with the segment applied.  Of the five panels in the dashboard, all 5 were different from each other for the two segmented views - (6K in one segmented view, 255K in the other segmented view for example, for just one of the panels).  For the views of the dashboard without any segments applied, three of the five dashboard panels showed these kind of crazy differences from view to view.  

Yes, I'm sending screen shots to client care.  I no longer trust what I'm seeing.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

The "question number" is 141001-000347.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Can you give me the incident number created with Customer Care? I'd like to check on it and see if there's a resolution in the incident or whether it's a bug. 

Correct answer by
Level 3

The "question number" is 141001-000347.