Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Workspace - Send file to emails not working?

Level 4

I am trying to send a workspace file to various users that do not have access to Adobe. 

I am able to send a file when I select my user name from the dropdown but not when I type in my email. 

Yohan_khan00_1-1677079611773.png

Why is this not letting me send the file as an email?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

Hi @Yohan_khan00 - did you hit enter after putting in the email? Try that, it should work.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

Hi @Yohan_khan00 - did you hit enter after putting in the email? Try that, it should work.

Community Advisor

@MandyGeorge beat me to it

Before hitting enter:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1677081133702.png

After hitting enter:

Jennifer_Dungan_1-1677081150781.png

Each email added needs to be "confirmed" by hitting enter to turn it into a object in the recipients list. I believe this is because you can mix emails with users from the system, so you can't just add a list of emails with semi-colons separating them, you have to confirm each email as a complete object.

Level 4

I cant believe I got stumped on this little thing here. Thank you for identifying the issue and helping me resolve it. 

Community Advisor

You're welcome! It's not immediately obvious that you need to do the one extra step.. it catches a lot of people