Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Why is the data in local report suite showing higher numbers than global report suite?

Level 1

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

This is really difficult to answer without more information. Is it a specific metric or all metrics? Are there any segments applied to your report suites (such as excluding bots)? 

Can you provide a but more information about what you're seeing?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Without knowing the details of your implementation, it's difficult to troubleshoot.

Level 1

Orders (default AA metric) is the specific metric i am looking at. For example, Product X has 295 orders in Global report suite but only 148 orders in Local report suite.

Community Advisor

You need to provide more information about the differences between your Global and Local report suites. After all, we're not working at your organisation, so we have no idea about your setup.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

This is really difficult to answer without more information. Is it a specific metric or all metrics? Are there any segments applied to your report suites (such as excluding bots)? 

Can you provide a but more information about what you're seeing?

Level 1

Orders (default AA metric) is the specific metric i am looking at. For example, Product X has 295 orders in Global report suite but only 148 orders in Local report suite.