Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Workspace Panel Sizing

Level 2

Hi,

Is there a quick and easy way to get an Analytics Workspace Panel to expand to the size needed to be able to see all data in the panel without having to scroll?  

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Workspace is a great tool but I find its still lacking in large data set results handling.

There is a limit of 400 rows for widgets to show so if your set exceeds that you will have problems.

Also speed becomes more of an issue in terms of load, refresh with longer data sets/rows.

I`d recommend using Workspace for more summary views and data correlation investigation. Then use results to create a data warehouse query or scheduled report to not then be limited and get full data output in csv, excel...

regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Workspace is a great tool but I find its still lacking in large data set results handling.

There is a limit of 400 rows for widgets to show so if your set exceeds that you will have problems.

Also speed becomes more of an issue in terms of load, refresh with longer data sets/rows.

I`d recommend using Workspace for more summary views and data correlation investigation. Then use results to create a data warehouse query or scheduled report to not then be limited and get full data output in csv, excel...

regards

Level 2

Thank you for you feedback.  I have observed everything that you stated and will export larger data sets.