Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Workspace filter limit

Level 1

What is the limit of items in a workspace filter drop-down menu? I am trying to include 1000+ which is not working for me. 

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Ruthinz There are no specific limits to the number of filters you can apply. However, it is not recommended to add 1000+ filters, it will definitely hamper the workspace performance. Instead of adding these number of filters in the workspace use Segments which are designed for this same purpose

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

While I don't know what the limits are per se... I wonder if trying to use 1000+ as you mention will really be usable.... which sort of defeats the purpose of having dropdowns in the first place.

Do you mind if I ask what you are trying to use in your 1000+ dropdowns, maybe we can offer more usable solutions?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Ruthinz There are no specific limits to the number of filters you can apply. However, it is not recommended to add 1000+ filters, it will definitely hamper the workspace performance. Instead of adding these number of filters in the workspace use Segments which are designed for this same purpose