Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Why can't I add metrics (Summary numbers) within Workspace anymore?

domlovatt
Level 1
Level 1

I can't seem to drag metrics (to appear as Summary numbers) across to my workspace project - it's just all greyed out. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Ta

1 Accepted Solution
nikitaf2673776
Correct answer by
Level 5
Level 5

First create a freeform table with the numbers you want to visualize. To create a summary number, right click on the cell you want, then visualize, then summary number. If you click on the little green dot at the top right of the viz you can lock the selection, otherwise it will visualize whatever cell you click on.

For a summary change, you'll need to select 2 cells, right click, visualize, then summary change. It will display the % change between the two cells.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rameshk28785
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

Follow the below link about the summary number which should help you:

Summary Number and Summary Change

Thanks

nikitaf2673776
Correct answer by
Level 5
Level 5

First create a freeform table with the numbers you want to visualize. To create a summary number, right click on the cell you want, then visualize, then summary number. If you click on the little green dot at the top right of the viz you can lock the selection, otherwise it will visualize whatever cell you click on.

For a summary change, you'll need to select 2 cells, right click, visualize, then summary change. It will display the % change between the two cells.

View solution in original post