Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Why can't I add metrics (Summary numbers) within Workspace anymore?

Level 1

I can't seem to drag metrics (to appear as Summary numbers) across to my workspace project - it's just all greyed out. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Ta

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

First create a freeform table with the numbers you want to visualize. To create a summary number, right click on the cell you want, then visualize, then summary number. If you click on the little green dot at the top right of the viz you can lock the selection, otherwise it will visualize whatever cell you click on.

For a summary change, you'll need to select 2 cells, right click, visualize, then summary change. It will display the % change between the two cells.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 5

Hi,

Follow the below link about the summary number which should help you:

Summary Number and Summary Change

Thanks

Correct answer by
Level 5

First create a freeform table with the numbers you want to visualize. To create a summary number, right click on the cell you want, then visualize, then summary number. If you click on the little green dot at the top right of the viz you can lock the selection, otherwise it will visualize whatever cell you click on.

For a summary change, you'll need to select 2 cells, right click, visualize, then summary change. It will display the % change between the two cells.