Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Where can I find the updates to my questions on this platform?!

Employee

Just doing a test about this ExL platform. Hence this question! 

If anyone could reply to this with what they like about this platform the most? 

Any interesting features that you frequently use, it would be a great insight:) 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

For updates to older tickets, I know that I use my profile to see the questions and ideas, etc that I have interacted with.. (for me that is a lot).. if I want to see my own, I use the "user contributions filter" to search for items I authored...

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1677888550492.png

Email updates for older posts are also really helpful... if something is revived, or someone posts a follow-up in an older thread, I can go right to it via the link in the email.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

For updates to older tickets, I know that I use my profile to see the questions and ideas, etc that I have interacted with.. (for me that is a lot).. if I want to see my own, I use the "user contributions filter" to search for items I authored...

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1677888550492.png

Email updates for older posts are also really helpful... if something is revived, or someone posts a follow-up in an older thread, I can go right to it via the link in the email.