Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

What is this error about? EIM Instance Id 5cc37b82-839a-11ec-bd37-eb64be2aa81d

Level 1

I can't login the Adobe Analytics even though my company has given me access.  I've been waiting 24 hours and I need access to this data.  Can someone please help me?  I don't have access to support as they only have a couple licenses for that. This is my only recourse. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @dianemichel1 

Adding to @aman_gup98 , If your ID is missing from Legacy Analytics User management (Admin > Analytics Users and Assets) , can you please ask your System Admin to remove and read your ID in Admin Console and then see if that creates your User ID in Analytics User Management.

In case if your ID is already present, you may want to try connecting without VPN, if possible.

If the issue still persists, I am afraid Support will be the last resort to get this investigated further.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

@dianemichel1 Can you ask an analytics admin in your company to check whether you are added in the analytics or not? They can check the same from Analytics Ui by going to Admin -> All Admin -> Users. If your id is not present there then there is some access issue and you might need to ask the system administrator to check the access again.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @dianemichel1 

Adding to @aman_gup98 , If your ID is missing from Legacy Analytics User management (Admin > Analytics Users and Assets) , can you please ask your System Admin to remove and read your ID in Admin Console and then see if that creates your User ID in Analytics User Management.

In case if your ID is already present, you may want to try connecting without VPN, if possible.

If the issue still persists, I am afraid Support will be the last resort to get this investigated further.