Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

What is the recommended time period to let adobe analytics gather information before making an assessment of the data?

Level 1

What is the recommended time period to let adobe analytics gather information before making an assessment of the data? 

I understand that this will vary from site to site and there may be numerous factors, but is there a given amount of days/weeks/months that you should not make any judgement on the analytics? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Ross,

The availability of data is dependent on the amount of processing your data requires and the current load on the analytics data servers. Under normal conditions 60 minutes would be a safe time frame to let the data show up in reports. I would recommend you to go through the attached data availability whitepaper to understand more about how data is reported. Let me know of you have more questions. Thanks!

Tanmay

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Ross,

The availability of data is dependent on the amount of processing your data requires and the current load on the analytics data servers. Under normal conditions 60 minutes would be a safe time frame to let the data show up in reports. I would recommend you to go through the attached data availability whitepaper to understand more about how data is reported. Let me know of you have more questions. Thanks!

Tanmay