Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Full Paths Report with Time Spent on each page

Level 1

Has anyone figured out how to pull the time spent on each page into the full paths report? I'm hoping to pair these two data sets to determine if folks are getting the information they need without having a success event to measure against. How long they spend on each page in the path reading the content seemed like a good option.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sara,

I am not sure if you could put Time spent on each page with this report because full paths will include a series of pages in the path and the paths will have different lengths and include different pages. The best way I could think of is to cross reference the pages in the path with the time spent on each page data. This would mean working on two reports and extracting information from them. Thanks!

Tanmay

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sara,

I am not sure if you could put Time spent on each page with this report because full paths will include a series of pages in the path and the paths will have different lengths and include different pages. The best way I could think of is to cross reference the pages in the path with the time spent on each page data. This would mean working on two reports and extracting information from them. Thanks!

Tanmay