Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

What are the Steps to embed my dashboard to a G - site?

Level 1

Is there a way, using which I can share my workspace dashboard to a Website; so that when user will be able to see data overview by clicking on a dedicated page, without coming to Adobe analytics.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You cannot share Workspaces to users without accounts (unless you count PDFs).

Adobe takes data security seriously.

That said, for users that have accounts but don't want to always log in, like Executives, you could use the Mobile App Dashboards that will load into the Adobe Analytics apps on their phone (the app is supposed to keep the user authenticated so they shouldn't have to keep logging in).

Also, I know that Adobe has a "live view" dashboard in the works (demo'd during last year's summit) where people without accounts can open a dashboard (the report can be set up with a report PW to ensure that the report is seen only by authorized people). I don't know when that will be released.

Or you can use the Adobe Analytics API to create a website that will make API calls for data (I suggest polling data at a set period and storing in a DB) then creating graphing and data visuals on that website pulling from the DB that is storing the API data. We did something like this to create a "live" dashboard to display on the large screen TVs that were set up in our various offices, it rotated through 5 or 6 different visualizations, all designed for display for TV aspect ratio with no need for anyone to manually do any sections or manipulations.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You cannot share Workspaces to users without accounts (unless you count PDFs).

Adobe takes data security seriously.

That said, for users that have accounts but don't want to always log in, like Executives, you could use the Mobile App Dashboards that will load into the Adobe Analytics apps on their phone (the app is supposed to keep the user authenticated so they shouldn't have to keep logging in).

Also, I know that Adobe has a "live view" dashboard in the works (demo'd during last year's summit) where people without accounts can open a dashboard (the report can be set up with a report PW to ensure that the report is seen only by authorized people). I don't know when that will be released.

Or you can use the Adobe Analytics API to create a website that will make API calls for data (I suggest polling data at a set period and storing in a DB) then creating graphing and data visuals on that website pulling from the DB that is storing the API data. We did something like this to create a "live" dashboard to display on the large screen TVs that were set up in our various offices, it rotated through 5 or 6 different visualizations, all designed for display for TV aspect ratio with no need for anyone to manually do any sections or manipulations.