Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

What are the options to integrate Adobe Analytics for tracking page views or bounce rates on Salesforce communities

Level 1

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Implement it as on any other community websites. Begin with adding Adobe Launch embed code to every page. Then even the simplistic Analytics deployment will help see page views and bounce rate by page and aggregated.

---

Help make Adobe Analytics better, vote for the ideas:

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Implement it as on any other community websites. Begin with adding Adobe Launch embed code to every page. Then even the simplistic Analytics deployment will help see page views and bounce rate by page and aggregated.

---

Help make Adobe Analytics better, vote for the ideas:

Level 2

Hi @g4cloud not sure if you're still curious about how to solve for this, but my company Stoke provides this integration (Salesforce Communities tracking into AA). If you're having difficulty accomplishing this please feel free to DM me.

Best,

Sam