Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Weekends/Weekdays

Level 1

I'd like to convert a standard report that shows events by weekend  or weekdays. This is possible in the reporting section (trended -> day of week: weekends), but I can't seem to get it to port into Analysis Workspace, even when I click "Try this in Workspace". Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Workspace now includes 'Weekday/Weekend' as a dimension out of the box. You can drag this dimension into a table following by the desired event to get the exact data you're looking for.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Annah, 

That's an interesting use case. The selection of weekends and weekdays does not seem to be available at the moment. One makeshift solution I could think of is that you can manually select the weekdays but holding CTRL key and right click to select 'Trend selection'. This could work only if your date range is not that big. I am attaching a screenshot. 

I hope that helps.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Workspace now includes 'Weekday/Weekend' as a dimension out of the box. You can drag this dimension into a table following by the desired event to get the exact data you're looking for.