Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Virtual report suite creation

Level 1

Hi, I was trying to follow up your guide to create a Virtual Report Suite.

I already have Admin account however from the drop down menu, I don't have option for Virtual Report Suite.

From your guide explanation the option should appear as a drop down menu in Components section.

Is anyone able to guide me in creating the VRS, please?

Many thanks,

Iwona

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Iwona,

I believe your account doesnot have proper permission, that is the reason you are not able to see VRS creation option. I will suggest you to please contact your system admin or please get intouch with Adobe customer care.

Regards

Karandeep Singh

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Iwona,

I believe your account doesnot have proper permission, that is the reason you are not able to see VRS creation option. I will suggest you to please contact your system admin or please get intouch with Adobe customer care.

Regards

Karandeep Singh

Level 1

Thank you Karandeep,

Will you be able to suggest what is the 'proper permission' in this case, please?

Many thanks,

Iwona

Level 3

Hi,

Please go to Admin console of experience cloud and provide yourself access for All report suite and analytics tool as you are an admin. Also make sure you are added as Product admin as well in experience cloud.

regards

karandeep Singh