Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

UV's and Visits are returning 0 figures

Level 1

Pageviews appear to be appearing just fine, but UV's and visits are rendering 0 - anybody else having the same issue currently? (see attached)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi

• A Unique Visitor refers to an individual who has visited a site the first time within a certain time period.
  • Unique Visitors are counted for time periods (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) within a time reference (time frame).If looking at daily report where no UV occurred than it will reflect value as 0.
  • If you change your time frame, it is likely to affect the tally of the time periods.
  • Unique Visitors might be largely inaccurate because of cookie deletion and other issues in attempting to identify human beings through non-accurate technical means.

I hope it's clearer now. If not, let me know.

Re grads

Devinder

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi

• A Unique Visitor refers to an individual who has visited a site the first time within a certain time period.
  • Unique Visitors are counted for time periods (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) within a time reference (time frame).If looking at daily report where no UV occurred than it will reflect value as 0.
  • If you change your time frame, it is likely to affect the tally of the time periods.
  • Unique Visitors might be largely inaccurate because of cookie deletion and other issues in attempting to identify human beings through non-accurate technical means.

I hope it's clearer now. If not, let me know.

Re grads

Devinder