Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Utilize custom GPTs to analyze an Adobe Analytics shared report?

Level 2

How have others used custom GPTs to analyze data? Although this feature is new (November 2023).

I've begun discovering how I can include a custom GPT in my A/B testing workflow: https://chat.openai.com/g/g-tBOqWs4ff-a-b-testing-assistant

We use Target and Analytics for Target reporting and although I provide awesome A/B test progress and results using Adobe Analytics, I've found that adding the custom GPT to my workflow has saved a bit of time every week as well as helped deliver consistently awesome results.

How are others leveraging the new generative AI tools out there for data analysis?

1 Reply

Community Advisor

I am not using Generative AI at this time, but I saw that this message hadn't received any responses.

The tech is pretty new, so its hard to see where it might go, or how it might be used.

If you are finding some good results, perhaps you could write a detailed Discussion or Blog post about how you are using it and encourage or inspire others in how to leverage GenAI?