Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Using a timespan within a segment

Level 2

Hi!

I would like to create a segment that filters the following visitors:

All visitors who have had at least 2 hits on a certain product page within the last 14 days. 

It seems to me that this kind of analysis is better done outside of Adobe Analytics, but it would be great if someone knows how to manage it in the segment builder  

Thanks in advance!

Anna-Lena

@Paul_96 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

What about a segment like this:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1657727080883.png

Visitor Level, but locking right into the segment a specified date range (so that this definition doesn't apply to "all time" visitor data)

Then using another "visitor" level container.. looking at hitting your page / page type / etc (choose an appropriate dimension) using a "then" operator.... this should indicate "at least 2 separate pages"

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

What about a segment like this:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1657727080883.png

Visitor Level, but locking right into the segment a specified date range (so that this definition doesn't apply to "all time" visitor data)

Then using another "visitor" level container.. looking at hitting your page / page type / etc (choose an appropriate dimension) using a "then" operator.... this should indicate "at least 2 separate pages"

Level 2

Thank you! Looks so easy but I didn't think of it...

Community Advisor

Well make sure it works  

But this is at least a starting point for you.

Just note, the time frame that is "locked" into the segment will stay at that time frame, no matter what time frame is selected on the main report.... might be a good idea to add that note into your panel description or visualization description to remind people about that.