Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

User Management

Level 2

Hi,

Can you please let me know if there is a way to disable user access to Adobe Analytics and still use the segments created by them. Also, Can I re-enable the user with the same segments and events when he was disabled?

Best,

Naveen Somireddy.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Naveen,

The segments will remain if you disable the access (rather than delete the account).

If you want to delete the user account and keep their segments, then you can move the segments from one user to another. Go to Adobe Analytics > Admin > Analytics Users & Assets. Select the user and click Transfer Assets.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Naveen,

The segments will remain if you disable the access (rather than delete the account).

If you want to delete the user account and keep their segments, then you can move the segments from one user to another. Go to Adobe Analytics > Admin > Analytics Users & Assets. Select the user and click Transfer Assets.