Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Upgrade core and setting nonce

Level 3

Hi Team,

Hope you are doing good.

We are in need of adding nonce for solving the content security policy issue during the implementation of Adobe Analytics. But when we checked on to the Adobe Launch Core extension, due to this not updated one, we were not able to make nonce in it. So we are planning to upgrade the Core extension, so we would like to know what all things we have to take care before upgrading. Is there any other way to set the nonce other than upgrading Core extension.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Note: I am NOT an Adobe employee nor do I contribute to the Core extension's development. So the following is my personal observation as a user of the extension.

Upgrading the Core extension is relatively painless. Adobe does its best to ensure backward compatibility. Nonetheless, you should test your Rules and Data Elements extensively to ensure that they are all still working as expected.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Note: I am NOT an Adobe employee nor do I contribute to the Core extension's development. So the following is my personal observation as a user of the extension.

Upgrading the Core extension is relatively painless. Adobe does its best to ensure backward compatibility. Nonetheless, you should test your Rules and Data Elements extensively to ensure that they are all still working as expected.

Level 3

Thank you @abu_shafi . I have already gone through it and  completed the core upgrade and added none as well.