Your achievements

Level 1

0% to

Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

View all

Sign in to view all badges

Adobe Analytics Coffee Break: On Monday, January 30 at 10am PT, the NOAM User Group led by Jennifer Dungan and Jeff Bloomer will be joining us to answer your Analytics related questions. To register and for more information, follow the link to the right.
SOLVED

Unspecified Orders and product views in Adobe Analytics

Avatar

Level 2

Hello All,

Why I am seeing unspecified orders and product views in Adobe Analytics?

1431956_pastedImage_0.png

In the above snapshot you will see the unspecified orders 0. I am so confused why it is unspecified? Any help is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Avatar

Correct answer by
Level 2

Gigazelle​ I fixed the unspecified orders thanks a lot for the response. I modified the javascript which is related to the confirmation page which persists the product data. Now the data looks correct. I have a question a question about sitelaunchmodal and shared the code to you. If you get a chance please take a look. thank you

View solution in original post

0 Replies

Avatar

Community Advisor

Dear Krish,

Because, you have selected Visits.

There will be pages/navigation without Product or Coupen ID (eVar18) while visitor navigates. For those visits, it will be unspecified right? Thus the same.

Ignore the visits and select success events. Conversion Variables should be attributed against the success events and not with base metrics like Page Views, Visits, etc.

Thank You!

Arun

Avatar

Employee Advisor

To add upon Arun's answer, you will also want to double check your implementation to make sure that the products variable is firing on your order confirmation page. The products variable is not persistent, and therefore must be triggered at the same time a purchase event is set.

Avatar

Correct answer by
Level 2

Gigazelle​ I fixed the unspecified orders thanks a lot for the response. I modified the javascript which is related to the confirmation page which persists the product data. Now the data looks correct. I have a question a question about sitelaunchmodal and shared the code to you. If you get a chance please take a look. thank you