Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Unable to Use Work Bench Feature

Level 1

Hi was willing to use data work bench feature for my client but I unable to open it (I have Admin Access), I get a message that contact you Account Manager, Is this feature available only for some set of customers?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi there,

Data Workbench is a separate, non-web-based, product that is available as an add-on to your Adobe Analytics subscription. Your Account Manager can provide you with more details. In the meantime, here's a high-level marketing page that describes some of the unique differentiators of DWB: Data Workbench: data processing and analysis | Adobe Analytics

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi there,

Data Workbench is a separate, non-web-based, product that is available as an add-on to your Adobe Analytics subscription. Your Account Manager can provide you with more details. In the meantime, here's a high-level marketing page that describes some of the unique differentiators of DWB: Data Workbench: data processing and analysis | Adobe Analytics

Level 1

Thanks for Inputs Hi There So I was wondering this Addon is not available for all customers? Is it only for Premium customers/Special Customers

Employee Advisor

The add-on is available for any Analytics customers on current SKUs. The goal is to integrate offline, online, and disparate systems together in a fully correlated super-fast advanced analysis engine to drive algorithmic attribution, propensity modeling, churn analysis, and more.