Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Unable to request DTM API token for Partner Sandbox

Level 1

I'm unable to request for the DTM API token for my partner sandbox account. I've tried writing an email to client care and also tried calling customer care. Please help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

were you unable to create a ticket with Customer Care? If you are unsupported user, try finding who your organization has as supported user. Otherwise, you can reach out to your Adobe Account Manager for the supported user details as well.

The DTM API token would not be visible to you. It can only be provided by Customer Care.

Let me know if you are still having issues about this.

-Hyder

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi, 

Welcome to the community! 

I am not sure if you have access to that DTM Account. If you do, you can click on your profile on the top right and click on edit settings. You will see the API Token at the bottom. Image attached.

I hope that helps.

Level 1

I have a Partner Sandbox account and an admin as well but still unable to see that option.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

were you unable to create a ticket with Customer Care? If you are unsupported user, try finding who your organization has as supported user. Otherwise, you can reach out to your Adobe Account Manager for the supported user details as well.

The DTM API token would not be visible to you. It can only be provided by Customer Care.

Let me know if you are still having issues about this.

-Hyder