Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to Log In - Hanging

Level 1

I've been trying to log in via different browsers.  In Chrome I get the message Page Not Found.  FireFox it just hangs and never loads a page (returns a white screen).  Anyone else having problems?  Can't log in, can't submit an issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

I just found that the issue was due to the Ghostery plugin on Chrome - it was preventing Java from loading the reports. It worked fine on IE and Firefox so I knew it was Chrome-specific. Hopefully you get it figured out, Tammy!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 1

+1

I'm still logged in from yesterday's session (on Chrome) and while the left nav appears, no dashboards or reports are loading. I just get the spinning wheel of death. Or rather, the spinning squares of death... 

Employee

Apologies to both of you for the delayed response, I hope the performance issues have been sorted out by now. 

If not, try clearing the browser cache or try logging in through a different network. Usually this solves the loading issues. Do reach out to me if the issue still persists.

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 1

I just found that the issue was due to the Ghostery plugin on Chrome - it was preventing Java from loading the reports. It worked fine on IE and Firefox so I knew it was Chrome-specific. Hopefully you get it figured out, Tammy!