Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Unable to Fire scCheckout rule in WebSdk implementation.

Level 1

Hey All,

I have framed an XDM Data Element by configuring the scCheckout under commerce section and created a rule mapping the appropriate XDM Element and specific event condition as shown below.

But the network call isn't firing.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @PavanV1 

Looks fine from the screenshot. Are you getting any errors in the console?

Also, could you put on debugging using _satellite.setDebug(true); on the console and then check what happens when you push the object in the datalayer.

Also, could you share the screenshot of the rule configuration with the event, conditions and actions clearly visible.

Cheers,

Abhinav

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @PavanV1 

Looks fine from the screenshot. Are you getting any errors in the console?

Also, could you put on debugging using _satellite.setDebug(true); on the console and then check what happens when you push the object in the datalayer.

Also, could you share the screenshot of the rule configuration with the event, conditions and actions clearly visible.

Cheers,

Abhinav

Level 1

Hey @abhinavbalooni ,

I was not able to get the appropriate network call, but now i am able to get it after some time.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards
Pavan